Early bird rates available until Oct. 31
The development of the 2017-18 Oregon Wine Touring Guide is under way! Planned for release in February 2017 and published in partnership with SagaCity Media, the second edition of the guide will feature:
- Brand new editorial content and photography showcasing the beauty of Oregon’s diverse winegrowing regions
- Profiles of each major wine touring region
- A comprehensive directory of all Oregon wine tasting rooms with updated maps
- A digital version hosted on www.oregonwine.org
- Broad distribution across the Northwest with the opportunity for consumers anywhere to request a guide be mailed to them directly
Of the 50,000 copies of the 2016-17 guide, 90% are in distribution, including guides that have been sent upon request directly to potential visitors in 46 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, the digital version of the guide has been viewed more than 2,500 times with an average read time of more than 10 minutes.
Any business, including tasting rooms, hotels, restaurants, regional associations and more can gain exposure to a high-end wine touring audience by advertising in the 2017-18 guide. Early bird rates are offered to all businesses until Oct. 31, and wineries and vineyards will receive an additional discount during this period. All ad rates are set by the publisher and are used to support the costs of creating, printing and distributing the guide. The OWB does not receive any advertising revenue.
For a media kit and to learn more about advertising opportunities in the 2017-18 Oregon Wine Touring Guide, contact Lora Helmer, account executive at SagaCity Media, via email or at 971.200.7047.
Finally, keep an eye on your inbox next week for information on updating your complimentary tasting room directory listing. If you have other questions about the guide, contact Jess Willey.