Tasting room information will be shared in the 2017-18 Oregon Wine Touring Guide and online
Thanks to incredible participation from industry members, the inaugural edition of the Oregon Wine Touring Guide, published in spring 2016, included listings for more than 450 Oregon wine tasting rooms from around the state.
In anticipation of the upcoming 2017-18 guide, which will be released in February, please take a few minutes to ensure that the information OWB has on record about your tasting room is accurate by following the instructions below. The guide will feature your tasting room’s address, hours, phone number and website.
Additional information, including description, amenities, varieties offered and social media channels will be included on your tasting room’s online profile, accessed through the OWB’s consumer site. This new feature will enable prospective visitors to browse listings and save their favorites, building itineraries as they plan a visit to Oregon wine country. The profiles currently have restricted access, giving you the opportunity to update your description, add photos and logos and ensure that all information is correct before it is accessible to the public. Although the user interface is still under development, you should not have any issues claiming and editing your profile.
The deadline for updating your profile for inclusion in the 2017-18 guide is Oct. 28. If you have any questions about the Oregon Wine Touring Guide, contact Jess Willey.
Instructions for claiming your profile
STEP 1: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Note: Your account will be used to access all of your winery’s tasting rooms. Please only create one account per business.
- Visit the profiles site
- To access site, enter the username and password emailed in the Oct. 5 communication, or contact Jess Willey
- In the upper right corner, click on “Sign In / Register”
- Under “Register,” enter the email address you want to use for the account
- A password will be emailed to you, but you don’t need it to proceed
STEP 2: CLAIM YOUR TASTING ROOM(S)
- Click the search icon at the top of the screen
- Enter the name of your tasting room and hit Enter
- Click on your tasting room to view the profile
- Click “Claim Listing” on the right side of the listing’s header photo
- Your claim will be confirmed within one business day and you’ll be able to edit your profile
- Repeat steps 1-4 as necessary for additional tasting rooms
For visual step-by-step instructions with screenshots, click here.
Leave a comment