Don’t Miss the McMinnville and Walla Walla Sessions
If you missed the Oregon Wine Resource Studio workshops in August, you now have a chance to attend one in November. The OWB is teaming up with Lunabean Media and offering a workshop in McMinnville on Nov. 3 and Walla Walla on Nov. 7.
These hands-on workshops provide training using the new Oregon Wine Resource Studio to help wineries tell their stories and develop more knowledgeable and effective brand ambassadors. But, don’t take our word on it. Lauren Barnes, marketing director at Dobbes Family Estate attended the Portland workshop and said:
“Fantastic job bringing us all this super valuable resource. I already know its going to be a lifesaver and terrific tool we’ll use often.”
The new website contains a comprehensive suite of assets and information with everything you need to create visually engaging, informative and customized presentations about Oregon wine including:
- New maps and stats for each AVA;
- A visual timeline of our industry’s history;
- Graphics that illustrate Oregon’s climate, geology and soils;
- Information about environmental stewardship, labeling laws, industry facts, accolades and more;
- Customizable slide templates to enable you to add your story to the Oregon story.
Attend this workshop and walk away with a deeper understanding of how to:
- Integrate your Oregon winery story into different marketing channels
- Easily customize sales and training presentations for any audience
- Get the most value out of the new Oregon Wine Resource Studio
Come prepared to participate in a guided practice in creating your own presentation. The $15 workshop fee covers the cost of lunch. Click the links below to register or to read more about these workshops and the Oregon Wine Resource Studio.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.