About the Oregon Wine Board
The Oregon Wine Board is a semi-independent Oregon state agency managing marketing, research and education initiatives that support and advance the Oregon wine and wine grape industry. The Board works on behalf of all Oregon wineries and independent growers throughout the state’s diverse winegrowing regions. The Oregon wine grape and wine industry contributes more than $5.61 billion in economic activity each year, including more than 29,738 wine-related jobs and more than $1 billion in wages.
Next Board Meeting
OWB Board Meeting
Friday, December 7, 2018
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Rosswood Restaurant, Portland
RSVP to Stacey Kohler for details
Upcoming Board Meetings
- Dec. 7, 2018 – River’s Edge Hotel / Rosswood, Portland
- March 7, 2019 – Southern Oregon Wine Institute, Roseburg
- June 6, 2019 – Linfield College, McMinnville
- August 13, 2019 – OSU, Corvallis
- October 2019 – Teleconference
- December 5-6, 2019 – Portland