The Oregon Wine Board is pleased to offer, at more than 90% off, WISE Academy 7 Secrets of Sales workshops in McMinnville and Medford. Both workshops will cover leveraging your brand, understanding the buyers’ continuum, positive profiling, building rapport, buying signals, codifying your sales successes, wine club features and benefits, asking for the order and capturing data.
Regularly $800, OWB has made this education resource available for only $55 per person. Register now, places are limited.
Book now for McMinnville (April 16) and Medford (April 18) workshops:
7 Secrets of Professional Selling – General Content Overview
- Leveraging Your Brand – Brand basics exercise helps team understand the importance of getting the winery’s unique brand message boiled down into compelling and memorable stories and sound bites.
- The Buyers Continuum – Explore how not all visitors are created equal and understand that they have different psychological needs depending on where they are at on the Buyers’ Continuum. How to shift gears accordingly for different needs of each category from prospects to first-time buyers to repeat buyers to raving fans.
- Positive Profiling – Beyond the Buyer’s Continuum, explore how not all wine buyers are created equal and understand that they have different psychological needs depending on what their relationship is with wine in general. How to shift gears accordingly for different needs of each category from “newbies” to “know-it-alls” and beyond.
- Building Rapport – Skills development on use of effective ice-breakers, the right open-ended questions, compelling analogies and great story telling. Homework has them expand on these tools using more winery specifics.
- Buying Signals – Review both verbal and non-verbal buying signals.
- The Triple Score – Reset DTC and Tasting Room priorities to always be selling wine, selling clubs and capturing contact data – all in a brand appropriate manner.
- Mystery Shopping Debrief – Review lessons learned. (pre-work)
- Codifying Your Sales Successes – Help team members understand their own recipe for successful selling, codify it and then repeat.
- Wine Club Features & Benefits – Weave the club benefits into the entire guest experience. Focus on features vs. benefits selling.
- Asking for the Order & Capturing Contact Data – Natural, helpful sales are a byproduct of building good rapport. Explore many, many ways to ask for the order and /or collect contact data naturally, and in a brand-appropriate way.