Share your thoughts on Oregon Wine Month – your feedback is vital to strengthening our programs
Oregon Wine Month 2017 is in the books! Thanks to all of you who came out in force to help make May a great success. We saw creative events in tasting rooms, enticing specials on mailing lists, impressive in-store displays, loads of partnerships with restaurants, and an extraordinary amount of social media activity.
The OWB marketing team works hard to put together an Oregon Wine Month program that gives wineries, distributors and accounts the tools and support needed to drive sales across direct-to-consumer and distributed channels alike. Each year, we carefully review the feedback you give and use it to make the program even stronger. Please take five minutes to give us your feedback on Oregon Wine Month 2017.
As a reminder, here is a brief recap of the elements of the 2017 program:
- Campaign point-of-sale featuring Oregon chefs and food pairings provided to tasting rooms and distributors
- Presentations delivered to Pacific Northwest distributors and retailers
- Oregon Wine Month Rep of the Year competition for distributor sales reps
- Wine steward display competition for five retail chains
- Partnership with OpenTable to promote restaurants hosting Oregon wine flights during May
- Events calendar hosting tasting room, retail and restaurant events
- Consumer sweepstakes featuring a 4-day / 3-night trip to Oregon
- Promotion of collaborative events hosted by regional groups
- Digital and social advertising to bring people to our website to enter sweeps, explore events and plan their time in wine country
- Five week takeover of Sip Northwest Live with Brian Bushlach radio show and podcast
- Media coverage earned through work with PR firm including local TV and radio stations, newspapers and influential bloggers
- Comprehensive toolkit with program information, digital assets and printable materials for use by wineries, accounts and distributors
We greatly appreciate your input, and thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to help us understand what’s working well and how we can make Oregon Wine Month even stronger next year.
Jess, Kai and Christina
OWB Marketing Team