It’s not too late to get involved in Oregon Wine Month. In fact, you can use the ideas below at any point in the month to be a part of the action and use this program to help generate buzz and drive sales.
Set up an Oregon Wine Month special for your tasting room visitors and submit the details for posting on the Oregon Wine Month consumer site.
- Visit the Oregon Wine Month toolkit to download and print materials for display in your tasting room, including posters and customizable templates to showcase your particular features and events.
- Work with your local distributor and key accounts to set up tastings, winemaker dinners and anything else you can imagine. Let the OWB help you promote it by submitting the details for the Oregon Wine Month consumer calendar.
- Tell your friends, fans and followers that May is Oregon Wine Month! Digital assets, newsletter content and social media inspiration are available on the toolkit for use by all.
- Help drive consumers to the Oregon Wine Month website by spreading the word about the Oregon Wine Country Dream Weekend Sweepstakes.
- Upload pictures that showcase the spirit of community, sustainability and entrepreneurialism for inclusion on the Oregon Wine Facebook page during May and beyond.
If you have any questions about Oregon Wine Month 2015, please contact OWB’s marketing manager, Jess Willey. Thank you for your collaboration in helping to make 2015 our best Oregon Wine Month yet!
For more details on how to get your winery involved in Oregon Wine Month, read the latest blog posts: