Decanter, the oldest consumer wine publication in the UK reaching millions of wine lovers in over 100 countries around the globe, has requested samples of Albariño from Oregon.
This tasting will be featured in the issue of Decanter Magazine published in February 2023.
Criteria for entry:
● Single varietal or blended accepted containing a minimum of 75% Albariño
● Any style, vintage and price
● Multiple entries per producer are permitted
If you would like to send your wine for the tasting, they require:
● Two bottles of each wine
● A completed online entry form
Deadline for Samples: November 2, 2022
Please send all samples to:
Javier Soto-Miranda (Alba ATW)
121-141 Westbourne Terrace
Telephone Number: +44 (0)203 878 3723
Thank you in advance for submitting your wine. If you have any questions, please contact Decanter’s Events & Awards Logistics Team:
Please note, according to Decanter:
1) Decanter will not pay any charges (Duty VAT, delivery, etc.) that arise from shipping your wine. Please ensure you arrange with your courier to cover all such costs. In many cases this can be done by ticking the appropriate box on the shipment/airway bill, requesting that the shipper pays duty & tax etc. You risk your wine not being entered if this is not resolved beforehand. Many thanks for your cooperation.
2) If they do not receive your online form OR excel spreadsheet (wine details) via email, your wine will automatically be disqualified.
3) When wines are tasted, their results will be published in the magazine. They will not withdraw any wines that have been tasted from the results no matter what score they receive.
4) Leftover wines may be used in Decanter promotional tasting events, please let them know if you do not want your wines to be used in this way