The 2020 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration is set for Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020 at The Allison Inn & Spa in Newberg. All wineries, regardless of previous participation, wishing to be considered for inclusion in the 2020 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, must submit samples for a blind panel tasting comprised of retailers, sommeliers and winemakers.
Wineries may submit one wine. To be considered, a wine must be:
- Produced by a bonded winery from 100% Chardonnay fruit grown in Oregon
- From the 2016, 2017, or 2018 vintage
- The wine may be still or sparkling
- A finished wine, in current release, or for future release *
- Shipped or delivered to arrive no later than Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
There is no minimum case production requirement.
* If your future release wine is still in barrel, a barrel sample is acceptable if accompanied by a current release bottle. The current release bottle allows the barrel sample to be tasted in context. The barrel sample is the wine that would be selected to be poured at the event.
PLEASE NOTE: The wine you submit for consideration will be the wine you are expected to pour at the event.
Please email us with any questions, or concerns: email@example.com
Please complete the submission form and ship two (2) 750ml bottles of one (1) Chardonnay wine to:
Oregon Chardonnay Celebration
410 NE 3rd St, Ste. 5
McMinnville, OR 97128
Invitations to selected participants for the 2020 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration will be sent in November 2019.
Please contact OCC with any questions.