REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR THE
2020 OREGON WINE SYMPOSIUM
Registration is open for the 2020 Oregon Wine Symposium, which will take place Tuesday, Feb. 11 and Wednesday, Feb.12 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland.
Here’s what’s included in your Full-Access Ticket:
- Two days of seminars, lectures and panel discussions – more than 30 sessions in all including three specialized tracks: viticulture, enology and sales & marketing
- Popular speakers, including Silicon Valley Bank’s Rob McMillan speaking about the state of the industry and Linfield College’s Dr. Greg Jones giving his annual review and forecast of growing season conditions
- Opportunity to connect with your vendors and discover new suppliers at the Northwest wine industry’s biggest Trade Show
- Entry into the Oregon Wine Soirée, a complementary two-hour networking happy hour on the Trade Show floor on Tuesday evening
- A seat at the Oregon Wine Industry Awards ceremony, a unique celebration of those who have made significant contributions to the industry
- Chance to taste wines from innovative experiments from around the state at the Experimental Wine Tasting
- Early access to PowerPoint presentations and recordings of sessions following the event upon event survey completion (see last year’s recorded sessions)
Early Bird pricing of 25% off the full-access registration fee is available through Jan. 15.