The Unified Grant Management for Viticulture and Enology system at the University of California is ready to accept research funding proposals for the following agencies:
- American Vineyard Foundation
- CDFA Pierce’s Disease and Glassy-winged Sharpshooter Board
- California Grape Rootstock Improvement Commission
- California Grape Rootstock Research Foundation
- California Table Grape Commission
- Oregon Wine Board
Again this year the CDFA PD and GWSS Board is accepting proposals for research on Grapevine Fanleaf Virus, Grapevine Leafroll Disease, and mealybug pests of winegrapes in addition to Grapevine Red Blotch, Brown Marmorated Stink Bug, and Pierce’s Disease and its vectors.
Each agency lists specific criteria in its RFP. Researchers are advised to apply to all the agencies appropriate for their project using a single online proposal application. All participating funding agencies require grant proposals to be submitted through the UGMVE website by midnight January 31, 2018.
If you have any technical problems or concerns, please contact Karl Krist.