The Oregon Wine Board is proud to partner with the Oregon Wine Brotherhood to sponsor educational training workshops in tasting room and wine club management. Susie Tucker from VingDirect will lead this series of four two-part webinars on Wednesday and Thursday mornings throughout May and June.
The webinars are free to Oregon wine producers.
- Each workshop has two parts, hosted on back-to-back days. These are intended to be viewed in succession.
- The webinars will be recorded, but you must pre-register to access the recordings at a later date.
- Each webinar has a unique registration code; you must register for all sessions of interest individually.
- To get the most from the these training sessions is it best to be online during the live webinars to ask Susie any questions directly.
- You must be logged on during the webinar to receive a certificate of completion.
- To participate, you will need a computer with speakers/headset and a quiet environment in which to learn.
Converting Guests To Wine Club Members
This training is for you or your staff if:
- You want creative ideas & techniques of ways to present the wine club to your guests
- You have difficulty connecting your wine club (benefits & events) to your guests
- You are focused on gaining more wine club members
Part 1: May 29, 9-10:30 a.m. (Registration closed; webinar complete)
Part 2: May 30, 9-10:30 a.m. (Registration closed; webinar complete)
Advanced Sales: Selling More Wine in the Tasting Room
- Learn what a guest values from their perspective
- Link guests’ interests to wine
- Identify personal selling barriers
- Learn ways to up-sell through personal connection
- Learn how to turn objections into opportunities
Part 1: June 5, 9-10:30 a.m. (Registration closed; webinar complete)
Part 2: June 6, 9-10:30 a.m. (Registration closed; webinar complete)
Wine Club Structure: Building a Strong Wine Club Foundation
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create club tiers (wine quantity, shipment frequency, etc.)
- Support and build upon their winery’s brand
- Leverage their winery’s assets
- Clearly communicate the benefit of wine club membership
- Incent team members to invite guests to join the wine club
- Implement best practices for club application and collateral
Part 1: June 12, 9-10:30 a.m. Register here
Part 2: June 13, 9-10:30 a.m. Register here
Maintaining a Strong Wine Club & Retaining Members
Attendees will learn about:
- Tiered benefits and custom clubs
- Minimizing club attrition
- Member benefits and discounts
- Best practices for member events (frequency and structure)
- Incentive plans for team members
- Guest and member surveys
Part 1: June 19, 9-10:30 a.m. Register here
Part 2: June 20, 9-10:30 a.m. Register here