Vinexpo New York 2019 will take place March 4-5 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. Vinexpo New York 2018 was the largest business to business trade event focused on wine & spirits ever held in the U.S. The 2019 edition will provide the ideal venue and audience for producers who are interested in expanding distribution throughout North America.
Attendees include: Importers, Wholesalers, Distributors, Retailers, Restaurants, Consultants, Brokers, Hospitality, E-commerce. Buyers attending Vinexpo New York have enormous buying power. 32% purchase for 6 or more locations and 12% purchase for 50+ locations. More than 5,000 attendees are expected to be in attendance in 2019.
The deadline for registering to exhibit is Feb 1. However, the show sold out of space before the deadline for the 2018 event and the same is expected for 2019. If you are interested in participating, you are encouraged to sign up sooner rather than later to ensure your space needs can be met.
New initiatives for 2019 include:
- One exhibit hall where all exhibitors, masterclasses, conferences, tastings, and special events will all be located in the same space. This enables all attendees and visitors to be within the same hall for the full two days of the event.
- Partnership with Wine Spectator which includes a 90+ tasting bar as well as conference sessions.
- Spirits Pavilion featuring spirits from the U.S. and around the world.
- WOW! Pavilion featuring organic and biodynamic wine and spirits.
- Exhibitor education program conducted by a prestigious wine and spirits education provider.
- Significant marketing outreach to thousands of wine and spirits buyers throughout North America.
- Matchmaking service arranging one to one meetings for producers with buyers most interested in purchasing their products.
See the Exhibitor Brochure.