VinePair’s Buy This Booze column has sent an open call for late-June/early-July wine submissions and standalone wine reviews. They write:
The categories we will taste during this period are listed below along with the deadline for samples to arrive at our office.
- Sauvignon Blanc—Deadline: 6/21
- Malbec — Deadline: 6/28
Important details regarding the submission process:
- Please fill out the corresponding Google Forms with all appropriate information for each of the samples you are submitting. (i.e. one form per wine/SKU.) Failure to do so will likely result in samples not being considered.
- If you require a phone number for tracking purposes, please use: +1 929 436 9259
- If you plan on sending via messenger, please let me know directly via email to ensure that I or a colleague will be present in the office to receive the product. (Note: We are typically closed on Fridays.)
- We kindly ask that two full bottles of each wine be sent in case of a flawed bottle and for follow-up tastings.
- Please only reach out to inquire if your samples have arrived safely if you believe there may be a genuine shipping issue.
- For more information on VinePair’s sample submission guidelines, please reference the shared PDF, which you should have received at a previous date.
244 5th Ave, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Questions to: Tim McKirdy (he/him/his) email@example.com, Senior Staff Writer