Erin Brooks, the Wine Advocate reviewer for Oregon, will be accepting samples from all appellations beginning now through Wednesday, September 30, 2020. Due to the pandemic, Erin will not be visiting Oregon in person this year but instead will have samples shipped directly to her home in Napa and will be coordinating with winemakers via Zoom. Please note that if you have been chosen for a Zoom meeting, you will be contacted directly.
Criteria for Submission:
- The focus of this report is the 2018 vintage. Some producers’ current releases will be 2017. These will be accepted as long as they have not previously been reviewed by the Wine Advocate.
- No back vintages will be accepted.
- Bottled samples only, no barrel samples will be accepted.
- Limit three (3) SKUs.
- Send one (1) bottle per SKU. You will be contacted if there is an off bottle and a replacement is needed.
Please note that the timeline for published scores from this review is at the sole discretion of the publication. Publishing is tentatively set for October 2020. Submitting wines to this program does not guarantee your wines will be chosen for publication.
To submit your wines for review, please follow the actions listed below:
- Complete the submission form below. Include information for each SKU submitted.
- Email completed submission form to: [email protected]
- Send your wine to arrive to Erin by no later than Wednesday, September 30th. It is acceptable to include tech sheets in the shipments, although the submission form MUST also be completed.
- Please write “Oregon” on shipping boxes.
For the shipping address and questions, please contact Sally Murdoch at the Oregon Wine Board. [email protected]