2019 Wine Spectator Coop Advertising Opportunities
Wine Spectator is offering three cooperative advertising opportunities for up to 9 Oregon wineries each, providing exposure in the magazine at a price ($3,400) that is more affordable than standalone advertising. The highly qualified readership of the print magazine is estimated at 3 million, with more than 370,000 paid subscriber.
- May – Oregon Wine Month
- September – Burgundy report
- December – Top 100 Wines of the Year
Participating wineries will receive the following in the print edition, on a co-sponsored page with fellow Oregon wineries:
- Logo placement
- Bottle image
- At least 30 words of copy
- Website URL
- Winery name included in a native sponsored post in Wine Spectator’s “Healthy Living” email newsletter (53,000 opt-in subscribers)
- Invitation to pour or provide wine for “Chill,” a fine wine and culinary event produced in partnership with LuxeHome in Chicago on Nov. 8.
Click here to view Wine Spectator’s official description of this co-op opportunity. Wineries will be enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis, and rates vary based on participation. The next deadline to confirm your spot is Feb. 27.