Sip Magazine’s 11th Annual Best of the Northwest wine competition has refreshed its format and will be accepting samples through Tuesday, September 13th, 2022. New features and submission details according to Sip are:
- No more waiting months to find out the results. The Best of the Northwest for each specific beverage category will be digitally released within 30 days of the competition to our 40,000+ followers and opt-in subscribers. The quick turnaround should allow for product inventory to be more readily available for Sip Magazine readers to try. Additionally, the full list of winners will be featured in the annual print issue of Sip out in January.
- Tasting Notes will be provided for each product submitted; this will give you feedback from the judging team that blindly tasted your product
To submit wines to the 2022 Best of the NW, please follow these guidelines:
1. Cost of entry is $75 for each individual product submission. Payment is accepted by credit card when submitting via the Enofile software or by check via mail to 1335 N. Northlake Way, Suite 101, Seattle, WA 98103. All applicable submission fees must be paid in full by Tuesday, September 13 to be entered in the judging.
2. Please submit your wine by clicking HERE (or by copying the link below into your browser**). If paying with a credit card, you will pay here. The submission will not be entered in the judging unless the Enofile form is completed.
3. Send three (3) samples of each submission of 750ml or four (4) samples of each submission of 500ml or less. For dessert wines, send two (2) samples of each.
For canned wines, send four (4) samples of each.
4. List the price of the product based on suggested retail price before taxes.
5. The product must be currently available through the calendar year of 2022.
6. All products must be produced in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana or British Columbia with fruit grown in one of those regions/states.
7. Submission receiving deadline is Tuesday, September 13th, 2022.
*Submission form and Credit card payment link: CLICK HERE or copy the link into your browser https://enofileonline.com/landing.aspx?competitionID=2877
For complete details and information on how to submit wine to the competition visit