Take full advantage of the Oregon Wine Board’s extensive marketing program to create excitement and drive sales this May.
While the campaign has been under way for a month, Oregon Wine Month officially kicks off this weekend! There’s still time to get involved:
- Submit your events at tasting rooms, restaurants and retailers to the Oregon wine consumer events calendar;
- Set up a month-long feature or multi-course dinner at your best restaurant accounts and let OWB promote them through OpenTable, Eater and more by submitting this form;
- Spread the word to your friends and fans through your email list and social media channels – be sure to tell them they can enter to win one of two wine country weekend prize packages;
- Make sure your sales reps are all vying to become the 2016 Oregon Wine Month Rep of the Year;
- Use the Oregon Wine Month graphics and templates to create your own tasting room signage, update your Facebook cover photo or put in your newsletter.
Need more information? Have a look through these resources:
- Explore the Oregon Wine Month toolkit on the industry website
- Watch the Oregon Wine Month webinar
- Download a checklist of ideas of how to have a strong Oregon Wine Month
If you have any questions pertaining to Oregon Wine Month, contact Jess Willey. Thank you for your collaboration in helping to make May 2016 our biggest and best Oregon Wine Month yet!
Leave a comment