Oregon Wine Month kicks off in four short weeks! Working together, we can make a big impact this May.
Recently, the Oregon Wine Board team conducted a highly-rated webinar on how wineries can get involved with Oregon Wine Month. If you missed it or want to review any of the information presented, you can find the recording and presentation in the Education section on the industry website.
If you haven’t yet explored the Oregon Wine Month toolkit that the OWB has provided on the industry website, here is a taste of the resources developed to help you have a successful May across all channels of your business:
- Materials to share with your distributor, including a sell sheet about the Oregon Wine Month Rep of the Year contest and a presentation outlining the Oregon Wine Month campaign;
- Information about the new OpenTable partnership and restaurant promotion opportunity and a form to submit restaurant promotions;
- Link to a Dropbox folder containing point of sale materials, customizable templates and graphics to use in social media, newsletters and websites;
- A form to submit photographs for inclusion in the Oregon Wine Month social media campaign;
- A checklist of ideas for how you can get involved with Oregon Wine Month at your tasting room, through your consumer marketing, in partnership with your distributor and at your accounts.
If you have any questions pertaining to Oregon Wine Month, contact Jess Willey. Thank you for your collaboration in helping to make May 2016 our biggest and best Oregon Wine Month yet!