Erin Brooks, Oregon reviewer for The Wine Advocate, has asked to review up to 500 Oregon wines in an upcoming comprehensive tasting. Erin’s Oregon report will focus on wines from the 2019 vintage. All grape varieties are welcome. Please send only bottled wines, no barrel or tank samples will be accepted.
If you’d like to submit wines for review, send or deliver wines to Northwest Distribution and Storage to arrive by Wednesday November 10, 2021. Please submit two bottles of each sku in the event of an off-bottle. Please fill out this Google submission form for each sku submitted. Please don’t send the tech sheets or spreadsheets directly to Erin.
Address for shipping or drop off is:
Northwest Distribution & Storage
Oregon Wine Board / The Wine Advocate
1745 Oxford St. SE #150
Salem, OR 97302
- The focus of this report is the 2019 vintage. Please submit only your recent releases.
- Bottled wines only, no barrel or tank samples will be accepted.
- All wine styles and varieties will be accepted, but the samples must not have been previously reviewed by The Wine Advocate.
- Please submit no more than three total skus.
- Samples will be accepted on a first come, first served basis, with the cut-off at 500 individual wine submissions.
- Please label “The Wine Advocate Tasting” on all sides of your box.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Murdoch at firstname.lastname@example.org