All Oregon wineries are invited to submit three different skus of Oregon wine, any variety of new release that has not yet been reviewed by JamesSuckling.com. One bottle apiece, and in their words: there is no limitation as far as varieties, they can submit their best wines / best sellers. The wines should be those currently in the market, or soon-to-be released, and not yet rated by JamesSuckling.com.
If you don’t know if your wine has yet been reviewed, please email Berenice Maulhardt firstname.lastname@example.org
These will be reviewed by James Suckling and his team here in Oregon and all you need to do is have the wines ready by March 31, 2022 in Salem at Northwest Distribution & Storage. There they will stay climate controlled and be palletized.
The emphasis will be upon wineries distributed widely across North America and internationally however they say they are open to “finding some new gems.”
Finally, as an added assurance so we know what’s coming and going, we can track what’s submitted if you fill this form out for each wine: 2022 JamesSuckling.com wine submission form. There is no need to include tech sheets as this form will capture the specs but if want to send them electronically, please email to email@example.com.
If you would like to participate, please follow the instructions below:
Send or deliver your wines to Northwest Distribution & Storage to arrive by Thursday, March 31, 2022. The address for shipping or drop off is:
Northwest Distribution & Storage
Oregon Wine Board/James Suckling 22
1745 Oxford St. SE #150
Salem, OR 97302
- Please fill out this form for all wines submitted. 2022 JamesSuckling.com wine submission form. If you full out this form, there is no need to send additional tech sheets as James Suckling and his staff will receive these specs, but you can send yours electtornically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any wines, Pinot noir and Chardonnays and/or any other varieties from Oregon will be accepted and reviewed.
- Please submit no more than three wines per winery, and no barrel or tank samples will be accepted.
- All cases delivered to Northwest must be labeled “James Suckling” on all sides.
- Send one bottle of wine per sample.
- The Google form will ask you to input this info:
- Contact Info, Winery Name
- Vineyard Designate/Wine Name
- Case Production
- Retail Price
- Release date
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Murdoch at 503-967-8978 ext 1 or email@example.com
About JamesSuckling.com: James Suckling is one of the world’s most powerful wine critics, and his scores are widely popularized and used among consumers, collectors and wine trade worldwide, especially in Asia and North America. Combining over three decades of tasting experience — 250,000 wines and counting — and extensive wine knowledge, his dedicated website JamesSuckling.com gives you premium access to more than 150,000 tasting notes and wine ratings. James and his team of tasters rated more than 25,000 wines last year from all the key wine regions of the world. They reviewed more than 800 wines from Oregon and are big fans of our state’s wines. James is one of the biggest wine influencers on social media with about 300,000 followers on Instagram alone.