Last chance to make changes to your listing in the 2017-18 Oregon Wine Touring Guide
The second edition of the Oregon Wine Touring Guide will be released in February. Before the Oct. 28 deadline, take a few minutes to ensure that the information OWB has on record about your tasting room is accurate by following the instructions below. Your free listing in the guide will feature your tasting room’s address, hours, phone number and website.
Going forward, you will be able to make updates to your tasting room information that will be reflected in real time on the new tasting room profiles section within OWB’s consumer website. You will be able to customize your profile by uploading a logo and photographs, including a cover photo to help your winery stand apart.
Roughly 130 tasting room profiles have been claimed so far. If you have already claimed your profile, don’t forget to update your listing with any changes before the deadline. The deadline for updating your profile for inclusion in the 2017-18 guide is Friday, Oct. 28. If you need assistance after following the instructions below, contact Christina DeArment.
Instructions for claiming your tasting room listing(s)
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Note: Your account will be used to access all of your winery’s tasting rooms. Please only create one account per business.
- Click here to go to the profiles site
If you encounter a pop-up box that says “Authentication Required,” enter username and password emailed in the Oct. 5, Oct. 14 or Oct. 26 communications, or contact Christina DeArment Important tip: Always use this information in the pop-up box; if the box continues to appear after you have entered the information, select “Cancel”
- In the upper right corner, click on “Sign In / Register”
- Under “Register” on the right side of the page, enter the email address you want to use for the account
- A password will be emailed to you, which you will use to Sign In to the site in the future; this password can be changed after you sign in
- Important tip: This password will NOT work in the “Authentication Required” pop-up box – use the information in step 1 above
CLAIM YOUR TASTING ROOM LISTING(S)
- When you are signed in using your unique username and password, search for your tasting room listing
- Tip: Keep your search simple – for example, search “Phelps Creek” instead of “Phelps Creek Vineyards”
- From the list of search results, click on your tasting room; this will open your listing in a new tab
- Click “Claim Listing” on the right side of the listing’s photo; your claim will be approved within one business day, at which point you’ll be able to edit your profile
- Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary for additional tasting rooms
EDIT YOUR TASTING ROOM LISTING(S)
- Once your claim has been approved, log in to the site using your unique username and password
- From the drop-down menu in the upper right part of the page, select “Edit Listings”
- Select “Edit” under the listing you want to edit; make your changes in the form and click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page when you are done
- Tip: You can log in and make changes whenever you want, however the deadline to update information for the 2017-18 Touring Guide is Friday, Oct. 28
If you follow these instructions but need further assistance, contact Christina DeArment.
For visual step-by-step instructions with screenshots, click here.
Leave a comment