TWO WEEKS TO GO, TWO THINGS TO DO
We can’t wait to see you in two weeks at the Symposium! Here are two things you can do now to get ready.
1. Pre-Register for Profit Planner and Accounting Workshops
A series of business planning workshops will be offered during Symposium to growers and producers interested in learning how to use the online Profit Planner workbooks to improve their financial modeling, and to improve understanding of accounting and financial principles and how they impact profitability.
Oregon Wine Profit Planner for Current Users
Oregon Wine Profit Planner for New Users
Vineyard & Winery Accounting 301
If you are interested in attending one or more of these, pre-register here so we can make sure you’re ready to hit the ground running. Note, these workshops run concurrent to other seminars.
2. Download the Socio Event App for a Chance to Win
Connect with the Oregon Wine Symposium on the Socio app and be entered into a raffle for one of four great prizes:
- 1 hour of consulting with WISE Academy ($350 value)
- Subscription to Wine Spectator Magazine ($59 value)
- Gift basket of Jacobson Salt Products provided by Crush Creative Packaging ($100 value)
- Gift basket provided by Chemeketa Wine Studies Program