According to the Wine & Spirits submissions calendar, the window is now open for accepting domestic Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux blends. This window will be open from July 24, 2023 until August 4, 2023, and samples must arrive by August 11, 2023.
Before submitting wines, please fill out this form
Once you have submitted your form, you will receive a confirmation email with a PDF copy of your completed submission form. Then:
1. PLEASE SEND TWO (2) BOTTLES OF EACH WINE.
2. PLEASE LIMIT SUBMISSIONS TO FOCUS TASTING CATEGORIES AND NEW RELEASES; W&S ONLY TASTES WINES AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET.
3. PLEASE DO NOT SEND WINES THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED PREVIOUSLY (with the exception of new non-vintage blends). For submission history, please contact email@example.com
Wineries can submit wines that fall within these specific categories within our submission window for that issue without a processing fee.
More protocol details from Wine & Spirits, calendar and details are here:
- Not every category will be tasted at our offices. Please wait for instructions (sent in response to your submissions) to ship samples to their destinations.
- The dates on this calendar are subject to change. Email the Tasting Department with any questions or concerns.
For submission history, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org