Oregon Wine Press is seeking wines for their Cellar Selects series.
For February, OWP is looking for Syrah, Tempranillo and other non-Bordeaux varietals and blends. The blend must be at least 75% non-Bordeaux.
1. Wine must be produced by an Oregon Winery (wineries from the Washington side of Columbia River Gorge or Walla Walla AVAs are allowed).
2. Wines must be currently available to consumers.
For each varietal or type, send one submission (two bottles) per brand. If more than one vintage is available, choose the latest vintage to send. Include retail price. OWP asks that you don’t send more than three varieties/types per tasting.
1. For February, submitted wine must be received by Dec. 20, 2022.
2. Submitted wines will be tasted, and wines may be held by OWP for future tastings.
3. No negative reviews will be published. The feature column is limited to “Recommended Wines.”
4. Evaluations are conducted by an expert-led tasting panel using a double-blind method of selection.
Send wines to (NEW ADDRESS):
Attn: Cellar Selects OWP
1315 NE Miller St.
McMinnville, OR 97128
Contact Michele Francisco with questions: