Decanter is seeking Nebbiolo from around the world to be featured in their April 2023 issue.
Criteria for entry:
● Decanter will accept single-varietal or blended containing a minimum of 75% from Nebbiolo
● Still red wines only
● Producers may enter multiple examples
If you would like to send your wine for the tasting, Decanter requires:
● Two bottles of each wine
● A completed online entry form
Deadline for Samples: December 23, 2022
Please send all samples (with no Styrofoam to):
121-141 Westbourne Terrace
Telephone Number: +44 (0)203 878 3723
If you have any questions, contact Decanter’s Events & Awards Logistics Team:
1) Decanter does not pay any charges (Duty VAT, delivery, etc.) that arise from shipping. Arrange with your courier to cover all such costs by checking the appropriate box on the shipment/airway bill, requesting the shipper pays duty and tax.
2) If Decanter does not receive your online form your wine will automatically be disqualified.
3) When wines are tasted, their results will be published. They will not
withdraw any wines that have been tasted from the results, no matter the score.
4) Leftover wines may be used in Decanter promotional tasting events, please let them know if you do not want your wines to be used in this way.