Thank you, lovers of Oregon Wine, for lending critical support to the wineries, family vintners, and small farms of our state. Times may be tough right now, so we are extra grateful for your support. In fact, our winemakers have a little something for you.
Purchase $250 or more in Oregon wine from a winery, grocery, wine shop, restaurant cellar sale, or website and you instantly qualify for Oregon Vine Perks, our new rewards program. As our tasting rooms open back up, Oregon wineries across the state will welcome all Oregon Vine Perks members with 2-for-1 tastings, special events, cheese plates, discounts and vine time in some of the world’s most gorgeous countryside.
We’ve gathered the best Oregon wine deals from around the state on our homepage. Order some old favorites and discover some new ones—and we will make a donation to the Oregon Food Bank.
The entire Oregon wine community wishes you good health, and we look forward to seeing you as soon as possible.
- Upload your proof of purchase receipts on oregonvineperks.org to qualify
- Open only to people 21 years of age or older who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia.
- Qualifying purchases must be made between May 1 – July 1, 2020
- Participating consumers must register for the program no later than July 31, 2020. OWB will not review or honor submissions received after the Registration Deadline.
- Qualifying wine purchases include any wine produced from grapes grown in Oregon. A winery does not have to be listed as a participating winery.
- Multiple purchases from one or more businesses can be added together to reach the $250 purchase requirement but all receipts must be uploaded all at one time.
- Wine can be purchased from a winery, retailer, website or restaurant
- Pass benefits are valid until April 30, 2021
- Pass benefits are valid only at participating wineries
- Pass holders may be asked by wineries to show an ID to confirm their name and pass number
- Pass benefits are valid at participating wineries one time, unless otherwise specified by winery tasting room staff
- By registering as an Oregon Vine Perks participating winery, you are consenting to offering two for one tastings to all pass holders until April 30, 2021.
- Participating wineries may in their sole discretion offer additional discounts or benefits for Perks Pass holders
- Please consider that this program could draw 1,000+ pass holders
- Oregon Vine Perks Pass holders will show you their physical pass to redeem benefits. Each pass will have a unique member number. A list of participant names and their member numbers will be shared with wineries beginning June 1.
- Pass holders can only redeem their benefits once at each winery. Wineries are responsible for enforcing this policy by tracking it in your POS or manually in a spreadsheet. If you have any questions on how best to do this, please email Christina DeArment.
- The passes will begin going out to consumers on June 1 and will be valid as soon as tasting rooms reopen.
- Oregon wine purchases from restaurants, retailers and websites are eligible for this promotion
- The proof of purchase receipt(s) the consumer submits must make evident the dollar amount(s) attributable to an Oregon wine purchase. Producer name and dollar amount are sufficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
The OWB’s response to these questions is a new consumer loyalty program, Oregon Vine Perks.
Consider messaging like:
- 10% off 12 bottles or more
- A vineyard tour included with the purchase of 6+ bottles by appointment only
- A complimentary cheese plate included with the purchase of 3+ bottles
The Oregon Food Bank is also a charity near and dear to the Oregon Wine Board. OWB staff have volunteered by sorting food in their Portland warehouse several years around the holidays.