Tasting room information will be shared in the official 2017-18 Oregon Wine Touring Guide and online
In anticipation of the upcoming 2017-18 guide, which will be released in February, please take a few minutes to ensure that the information OWB has on record about your tasting room is accurate by following the instructions below. The guide will feature your tasting room’s address, hours, phone number and website. Additional information about your business will be featured on the OWB’s consumer site later this fall.
Roughly 80 of the 485 profiles have been claimed so far. The deadline for updating your profile for inclusion in the 2017-18 guide is Oct. 28. For additional information about this project, read this OWB blog post. If you have any questions about the Oregon Wine Touring Guide, contact Jess Willey.
Instructions for claiming your profile
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Note: Your account will be used to access all of your winery’s tasting rooms. Please only create one account per business.
- Click here to go to the profiles site
- If you encounter a pop-up box that says “Authentication Required,” enter username and password emailed in the Oct. 5 or Oct. 14 communications, or contact Jess Willey
- Important tip: Always use this information in the pop-up box; if the box continues to appear after you have entered the information, select “Cancel”
- In the upper right corner, click on “Sign In / Register”
- Under “Register” on the right side of the page, enter the email address you want to use for the account
- A password will be emailed to you, which you will use to Sign In to the site in the future; this password can be changed after you sign in
- Important tip: This password will NOT work in the “Authentication Required” pop-up box – use the information in step 1 above
CLAIM YOUR TASTING ROOM LISTING(S)
- When you are signed in using your unique username and password, search for your tasting room listing
- Tip: Keep your search simple – for example, search “Phelps Creek” instead of “Phelps Creek Vineyards”
- From the list of search results, click on your tasting room; this will open your listing in a new tab
- Click “Claim Listing” on the right side of the listing’s photo; your claim will be approved within one business day and you’ll be able to edit your profile
- Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary for additional tasting rooms
EDIT YOUR TASTING ROOM LISTING(S)
- The next day, log in to the site using your unique username and password
- From the drop-down menu in the upper right part of the page, select “Edit Listings”
- Select “Edit” under the listing you want to edit; make your changes in the form and click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page when you are done
- Tip: You can log in and make changes whenever you want, however the deadline to update information for the 2017-18 Touring Guide is Friday, Oct. 28
If you follow these instructions and need assistance, contact Christina DeArment.
For visual step-by-step instructions with screenshots, click here.