McMinnville and Walla Walla Workshops Added
The OWB is teaming up with Lunabean Media to offer two more hands-on training workshops on using the new Oregon Wine Resource Studio to help wineries tell their stories and develop more knowledgeable and effective brand ambassadors. This new website contains a comprehensive suite of assets and information with everything you need to create visually engaging, informative and customized presentations about Oregon wine, including:
- New maps and stats for each AVA;
- A visual timeline of our industry’s history;
- Graphics that illustrate Oregon’s climate, geology and soils;
- Information about environmental stewardship, labeling laws, industry facts, accolades and more;
- Customizable slide templates to enable you to add your story to the Oregon story.
Attend this workshop and walk away with a deeper understanding of how to:
- Integrate you Oregon winery story into different marketing channels
- Easily customize sales and training presentations for any audience
- Get the most value out of the new Oregon Wine Resource Studio
Come prepared to participate in a guided practice in creating your own presentation. The $15 workshop fee covers the cost of lunch. Click here to read more about these workshops and the Oregon Wine Resource Studio. To register for a workshop near you, click the link below:
For questions, contact email@example.com.