Registration is open for the 2019 Oregon Wine Symposium, happening Feb. 12-13, 2019 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland.
Your All-Access Ticket includes so much more than world-class educational content:
- Full access to two full days of seminars, lectures and panel discussions – more than 25 sessions in all to choose from covering pressing issues facing wine businesses including tracks for viticulture, enology, business, sales and marketing
- Opportunity to connect with your vendors and and discover new suppliers at the Northwest wine industry’s biggest Trade Show
- Entry into the Oregon Wine Soirée, a complementary two-hour networking happy hour on the Trade Show floor on Tuesday evening
- A seat at the Oregon Wine Industry Awards ceremony, a unique celebration of those who have made significant contributions to the industry
- Chance to taste wines from innovative experiments from around the state at the Experimental Wine Tasting
- Early access to PowerPoint presentations and recordings of sessions following the event upon event survey completion (see last year’s recorded sessions)
Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing
After more than five years of absorbing rising Oregon Convention Center costs while continuing to make enhancements to the show, we have made a modest adjustment to our ticket price. Despite this, we hope you’ll agree that the Oregon Wine Symposium remains one of the best values in the industry.
Get the best price available on your 2019 Full Access Symposium ticket:
- Register before Jan. 15, 2019 for automatic 30% Early Bird discount
- Oregon Winegrowers Association members can use the member discount code provided by OWA for an additional $60 off the ticket price. Contact Jessica Blauert for more information or to become an OWA member.
Discounts are also available for educators and students, Spanish speaking industry members, large groups and more. See the registration page for details.