Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You have a new associate join your tasting room staff and you need to quickly get them up to speed so they can speak knowledgeably not only about your brand story but also the whole Oregon wine industry.
- You’ve managed to get time in front of your distributor’s sales team and now you need to quickly put together a sharp presentation that provides them the context of Oregon and the key selling points on your winery.
- Your distributor is holding a staff training on Oregon wine at a top restaurant next week and is asking you for materials to help them prepare.
- You have limited resources and wish there were something that could help you solve the challenge of telling people why Oregon – and your site in particular – is a great place to grow wine.
If so, plan to attend a hands-on workshop near you this summer, brought to you by the Oregon Wine Board and Lunabean Media. These integrated workshops will focus on bringing your brand to life in a way that will resonate with members of the wine industry and trade, ultimately converting them into more knowledgeable and effective brand ambassadors.
The workshop will begin with a guided tour of the new Oregon Wine Resource Studio, a web-based sales and training resource launching in August. The Resource Studio will serve as a freely-accessible hub for information, assets and tools, including customizable presentations on Oregon wine topics ranging from climate and geological history to environmental stewardship, labeling laws and maps for every AVA in Oregon. Learn more about the Oregon Wine Resource Studio here.
The rest of the day-long workshop will focus on helping you refine your winery’s brand story, integrate it into the Oregon wine story using the information and tools provided in the Resource Studio and bring it to life through your own digital channels.
Attend this workshop and walk away with a deeper understanding of how to:
- Integrate your Oregon winery brand story into different marketing channels
- Easily customize sales and training presentations for any audience
- Get the most value out of the new Oregon Wine Resource Studio
Come prepared to participate in a guided practice in creating your own presentation. The $15 workshop fee covers the cost of lunch. Register for a workshop by clicking the area that works best for you below:
- Laptop (loaded with PowerPoint)
- Image of your logo
- Photos of your winery, vineyard, bottle shots, etc. (high resolution is recommended)
- Product sales information
For questions about the workshop or required materials please contact [email protected].