Are you ready to take Oregon Wine Month to the next level – or even to another market? Now is the time to make it happen!
The Oregon Wine Board has compiled a benefits package to support all distributors – in and out of Oregon – interested in participating in Oregon Wine Month this May, and it’s up to you to make the pitch and get them on board.
The Oregon Wine Month Distributor Package Includes:
- Oregon Wine Month Pitch Deck – This succinct presentation starts out with key selling points of Oregon wine then leads into the benefits of participating in the OWM campaign
- POS shipped to distributor’s warehouse by April 1 – orders must be placed by March 1
- Digital graphics for customization
- An Oregon Wine Masterclass webinar delivered by a Master of Wine for sales reps in March
- Getaway sweepstakes to promote to consumers
- Oregon Wine Month Rep of the Year Competition (for Oregon distributors only)
Distributors interested in participating in Oregon Wine Month must complete the Distributor Commitment Form by Feb. 1. By filling out this form, distributors will receive instructions for ordering POS, attending the masterclass webinar and other important messaging from the OWB.
Did you miss the Nov. 30 webinar: Pitching Oregon Wine Month to Distributors? Download the presentation with speaker notes and access all Oregon Wine Month distributor resources on the Oregon Wine Month Toolkit. Happy selling.