Submit candidates for consideration by Dec. 1
Each year, the Oregon Wine Board hosts a group of international trade members in late June. The group attends Oregon Pinot Camp and also meets with winemakers from around the state to get a complete picture of wine in Oregon.
We are now taking nominations for the summer of 2019. The requirements for participation are:
- Arrive in Oregon on Jun. 20 and depart on Jun. 26. This enables participation in the tour of Oregon prior to OPC and a farewell dinner after OPC. Attendance at all parts of the tour is mandatory.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Preference will be given to candidates who work in one of OWB’s international target markets (Canada, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Japan and Hong Kong) but strong candidates from other markets will be considered.
- Provide a full bio before final selection.
The OWB will be the point of contact for the international campers and all communication will go through the OWB team. We will make all travel arrangements, determine the tour schedule, and cover all expenses for the entire stay in Oregon. This includes the OPC participation fee, airfare, hotels, ground transportation and meals.
If you are interested in submitting a candidate for consideration, please email the following information to Margaret Bray by Dec. 1:
- Name of candidate
- Place of employment
- How many Oregon wines they currently work with
- Reason for nomination
- A brief bio of the candidate