|Company||Sokol Blosser Winery|
|Company Type||Winery Only|
|Category||DTC, Tasting Room or Retail|
Our culinary team’s primary goal is to make sure that every guest has an exceptional wine country experience at Sokol Blosser. It is vital that the person who fills this position is service-oriented, both within the organization and toward our community of customers.
Works within a collaborative culinary team to provide an amazing customer experience and connect customers to our story while selling liquid art. Looking for employees who are punctual, professional, hard-working and have a strong passion for food and the hospitality industry.
About Sokol Blosser
Located in the heart of the beautiful Dundee Hills in Oregon wine country, we are one of the state’s LAST REMAINING pioneering wineries THAT IS STILL family-owned and operated. We are passionately committed to creating world-class wines which express our distinctive hillside vineyards. We also have a steadfast commitment to being good citizens in our community and good to the earth: we are a certified B Corp, our barrel cellar is LEED certified, and our estate vineyard is certified organic. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a company where no idea is left unturned and you can utilize your proven experience to make a difference, we would love for you to submit your complete resume and cover letter.
· Portrays the winery’s image in the Tasting Room and Kitchen, presentation & delivery of an exceptional experience to every guest
· Preps and serves food to the highest standards within our culinary team to develop localized, seasonal menus
· Assists in onsite catering as well as food & wine pairing to increase wine sales
· Consult with team members regarding food pairings and wine dinner menus when Sokol Blosser is participating
· Conduct and present Farm & Forage experience (specialized wine/food pairing)
· Maintains the organization of the kitchen space and all areas where commercially sold food will be prepared
· Works closely with the Support Staff
· Ensures compliance with FDA and state food handling requirements for anyone assisting with food prep or service
· Assist with inventory count and order as needed
· Must be 21 years old and able to obtain an OLCC license and food handler's card
|Contact Name||Julie Bensel|