|Company||Black Walnut Inn & Vineyard|
|Company Type||Winery and Vineyard|
|Category||DTC, Tasting Room or Retail|
|Description||We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team as a Hospitality Manager. This person is responsible for welcoming guests and executing a high level of service excellence throughout all aspects of the guest experience. Both Full and Part-Time positions are available. Shifts will include weekends and evenings.|
Essential duties include:
• Welcoming guests upon arrival, completing the check-in process and assisting with transferring luggage to rooms
• Serve as host to our guests, serving wine and snack items as necessary
• Answer phones and email, using our reservations system and various operational systems to schedule stays and guest experiences
• Provide guest concierge services and assist guests with area recommendations
• Complete daily operating tasks to prepare Inn for guest arrivals and maintain a tidy and comfortable environment for guests
• Assist the Operations Manager with event planning and execution duties
• Assist with breakfast service and cleanup, and event setup, service and teardown as needed
• Assist with administrative and operational tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a warm, professional, responsible and poised manner, able to deliver the high level of service expected at a luxury property.
• Truly enjoy working in the hospitality industry and value creating personal connections with guests.
• Communicate articulately, with the ability to easily and kindly attend to all guest questions and needs.
• Present a professional, well-groomed image at all times in appearance and dress.
• Be proactive, detail oriented, excellent at following through, and a strong team player ready to contribute ideas and effort toward achieving our goals.
• Work independently, using good judgement to solve problems without direct supervision from manager.
• Familiarize quickly with our area's wineries and restaurants, and demonstrate personal interest in the local wine industry.
• Over 21, college experience preferred.
• Previous hospitality, retail or relevant service experience in a winery or hotel required.
• Lift up to 50 lbs and carry heavy luggage up and down a flight of stairs.
• Walk around the property frequently, including up and down stairs, to perform activities around the Inn.
• Pass alcohol and food service certifications as part of the new hire training program.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a letter of interest and resume.
|Contact Name||Leah Schlechter|