|Company||A to Z Wineworks|
|Company Type||Winery and Vineyard|
|Category||Cellar, Lab or Production|
|Description||A to Z Wineworks seeks a full-time Cellar Associate. At A to Z, we blend traditional winemaking and a modern approach. Here you’ll work with a team that has earned the most years of collective winemaking experience in Oregon, as well as experience that stretches from Burgundy to New Zealand. Our winemakers approach winemaking from different perspectives and they are willing to share their knowledge. |
The Cellar Associate is responsible for completing various cellar tasks while adhering to Standard Operating Procedures and following all safety practices. The primary responsibility for this role is to assist in assigned aspects of wine production. You will undoubtedly have a diverse work experience that includes but is not limited to:
• Cleaning and sanitation
• Grape processing
• Pressing, racking and transfer
• Inoculation, juice, must and wine addition
• Punch down, pump over and Pulsair cap management
• Tank dig out
• Barrel work
• Wine movement
• Driving a forklift
• Work on bottling as needed
You will be suited for success in this role if you:
• Are curious and detail oriented, with a strong work ethic.
• Share our company culture of working hard, working smart, and learning together.
• Can accept a flexible schedule, primarily during our harvest season, which will almost certainly include long hours, overtime, and weekend work.
• Are able to stand and move for up to twelve hours; have the ability to lift, bend, rotate, move and carry up to 40 pounds over the course of the shift and on a repetitive basis; and are able to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights on catwalks.
• Work well within a team and with individuals in a respectful manner that is consistent with the company’s values.
A to Z Wineworks captures “The Essence of Oregon” by carefully blending wines true to their variety exclusively sourced from Oregon vineyards. The family-owned company sets the standard for cool climate, food-enhancing Oregon Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Chardonnay. In 2014, A to Z Wineworks became a certified B Corporation, earning recognition as a ‘Best for the World,’ top 10% B Corp every year since.
A to Z values collaboration, cooperation and can-do attitudes. A to Z Wineworks is an equal opportunity employer and works toward racial equity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The company is based in Newberg, Oregon at their REX HILL property.
|Contact Name||Kelsey Cheykaychi|