OWB Values the Contributions and Input of Industry Associations and Industry Members.
All submissions are documented to be presented to OWB Industry Partnership Committee. After discussion, proposals may be evaluated for funding by the Oregon Wine Board of Directors in a future public meeting.
Here is a checklist to make sure your request will be considered for funding:
- Approved by the Industry Association Board
- Representative of statewide Industry Views
- Includes detailed information: budget, timelines, and any relevant supporting data.
- Relate to the OWB’s strategic plan.
- Enhance the Reputation of Oregon Wine
- Deliver Knowledge & Insights
- Provide Leadership & Partnership