Updated April 13
In the face of the global pandemic caused by the spread of coronavirus, it is important to be vigilant in protecting public and individual health as much as possible. To that end, OWB is postponing or cancelling a number of our planned international events for spring and summer 2020.
Wineries registered to participate in these events will receive emails with more details. The situation is very fluid we appreciate your patience as we work through venue, shipment and refund logistics. We will be in touch with you directly once we have more information.
- ProWein (March 15-17, 2020) – Event cancelled by organizer for 2020 and will be reconvened March 2021
- Moscow Trade Tasting (March 19, 2020) – Event cancelled for 2020 and we will consider reconvening it in March 2021
- Stockholm Master Class Series (March 19, 2020) – Events postponed and has yet to be rescheduled for 2020
- Montreal Trade & Consumer Tasting (April 23, 2020) – Event postponed to Oct. 19
- Toronto Trade & Consumer Tasting (April 20, 2020) – Event postponed to Oct. 21
- Calgary Trade & Consumer Tasting (May 13, 2020) – Event postponed to Nov. 2
- Wine From the Edge Master Class Series in London (June 2, 2020) – Event postponed and we are looking to reschedule
- Inbound Tour of Sommeliers from London (June 14 – 15, 2020) – Likely to be postponed
- International Trade Summer Tour (June 25 – July 1, 2020) – Cancelled for 2020
- VinExpo (July 8-10, 2020) – Oregon participation cancelled for 2020 and we will consider attending in May 2022