Register for the OWM webinar, order point of sale materials for your tasting room and make sure your distributors are equipped!
Although Oregon Wine Month is still eight weeks away, the consumer advertising campaign begins in just 10 days! Are you ready? Here are some things you can do NOW to make the most of the 2016 program:
- Register for the Oregon Wine Month webinar on Mar. 24 at 10 a.m.
- Order a point of sale kit for your tasting room by Friday, Mar. 11. Materials will be delivered by mid-April.
- Alternatively, you can download and print the items and quantities you need from the OWM toolkit on the industry website.
- If you have more than one tasting room, you can submit the form for each location.
- Connect your Oregon and/or Washington distributor with Jess Willey before Friday, Mar. 11 to directly fulfill their POS needs.
- Plan your winery and AVA events for May and submit the details to the consumer events calendar to take full advantage of the extra website traffic driven by the Oregon Wine Month campaign that starts in 10 days.
- Set up an incentive program for May with your distributor and make sure they know about the OWB’s Oregon Wine Month Rep of the Year contest. Slides with details about OWM programming can be found on the OWM toolkit.
- Consider joining up with other Oregon wineries with the same distributor to offer a program that makes a bigger impact!
Finally, be sure to keep an eye on your inbox in the coming days for information on an exciting new program to drive restaurant activity and sales during May!