Shipping Deadline: Jan. 24, 2020
Thanks to a generous sponsorship from FedEx, the Oregon Wine Board is offering free ground shipping of up to one case of wine (12 bottles) to the TEXSOM International Wine Awards (TIWA).
A giant thank you to the Oregon wine industry’s FedEx representative Scott Lombardo for providing the OWB special pricing for this program.
Curious about the value of participating in TIWA? Read 3 Reasons to Submit Your Wine to the TEXSOM International Wine Awards.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING:
1. Email the OWB for the free shipping account number
Send an email to the Oregon Wine Board to attain the number that you will use in the FedEx label making process (step 7). You will receive the code within one business day.
2. Review TIWA Entry Procedures.
Wineries are responsible for ensuring that entry procedures are properly followed, including guidelines for paperwork and fees.
Questions regarding TIWA entries? Email TEXSOM.
3. Log into your FedEx shipping account.
If you do not have a FedEx account, email Scott Lombardo no later than Jan. 6, 2020 in order to set up the account in time to ship by the end of the month.
4. Create a shipment label to send wine to:
TEXSOM International Wine Awards
12801 North Stemmons Freeway
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
5. In box 3: Package & Shipment Details, select *Service Type: FedEx Ground
Note: The Oregon Wine Board TIWA free shipping program covers ground shipping for up to one case (12 bottles) only. Wineries will be invoiced for costs associated to any other service type or quantity. If you want to send more than one case (12 bottles) of wine, please do so as a separate shipment assigned to your winery’s account.
Questions or issues creating a FedEx shipment label? Contact Scott Lombardo.
6. In box 4: Billing Details, select *Bill transportation to: Third Party
7. Under the *Account no. field use account number provided by OWB
If you haven’t already, email OWB for the account number. This is a temporary account number that will only be valid from Oct. 1 – Jan. 24.
8. Complete the rest of your label requirements for an alcohol shipment including adult signature required selection and alcohol label.
9. Print label, attach it to your box and drop it off at your local FedEx drop location.
Leave a comment