|Company||Oregon Wine Board|
|Company Type||Winery Only|
This role is primarily responsible for:
1) supporting administration of the OR Wine Board’s scientific research program;
2) managing communications & activities to drive industry engagement with OWB:
3) directing market and industry research initiatives.
Location: Portland, OR (the team works remotely for now)
Experience: Seven years in Project or Brand Management, Research or Product Development roles. Beverage alcohol category experience preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Superior written, verbal, planning and presentation skills
• Ability to identify, assess and prioritize critical, high-impact issues
• Agile and nimble in response to new information or market conditions
• Resourceful, creative and thrifty in maximizing the value of OWB spending
• Excellent business analysis and critical thinking skills
• Energy, stamina, focus and tenacity to serve a diverse and demanding internal community as well as external stakeholders
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Business-Marketing concentration) or comparable business experience
Position Type: Full time (exempt)
Reports To: President
• Support and guide the OWB’s scientific Research Committee through its annual calendar of activities. Keep the group focused within its strategic framework as it defines annual priorities, invites and reviews applications and delivers project updates to growers & winemakers.
• Manage internal industry events, communications, website and databases
• Coordinate with external partners to deliver the annual vineyard and winery report, annual industry satisfaction surveys and the Economic Impact Study
• Develop and maintain tools and processes for assessing and improving industry engagement with OWB Marketing, Communications Research and Education activities.
• Support the Strategic Plan by designing and executing market research plans that include syndicated data reports, OWB-initiated studies and other information streams
• Other duties as may be assigned
Learn more about the Oregon Wine Board at https://industry.oregonwine.org/
Type of Work:Full Time
Job Category:General Administration and Other
|Salary Range||60k - 65k|
|Contact Name||Marie Chambers|