The Oregon Wine Board is proud to partner with the Oregon Wine Brotherhood to sponsor educational training workshops in tasting room and wine club management.
Susie Tucker from VingDirect will lead a series of four two-part webinars on Wednesday and Thursday mornings throughout May and June:
- Converting Guests To Wine Club Members (May 29 & 30)
- Advanced Sales: Selling More Wine in the Tasting Room (June 5 & 6)
- Wine Club Structure: Building a Strong Wine Club Foundation (June 12 & 13)
- Maintaining a Strong Wine Club & Retaining Members (June 19 & 20)
This training is for you or your staff if:
- You want creative ideas & techniques of ways to present the wine club to your guests
- You have difficulty connecting your wine club (benefits & events) to your guests
- You are focused on gaining more wine club members
- You don’t have time to travel for training but you still want to attend “in person”
The webinars are free to Oregon wine producers. They will be recorded but you must register to have access to the recordings at a later date. To get the most from the these training sessions is it best to be online during the live webinars to ask Susie any questions directly.
You must register for each webinar to receive the link to attend.
Registration links for Converting Guests to Wine Club Members:
Requirements to Join Webinar:
- computer with speakers, or headphones
- webcam encouraged
- quiet/ distraction free environment to learn