The developer of the Profit Planner, Wine Business Education, has just launched an upgraded platform and a host of improvements for this online business planning tool. The improved Profit Planner tool includes six workbooks that enable vineyard and winery businesses to examine drivers of profitability along the entire supply chain from planting vineyards to export sales and everything in between. Features of the web-based tool include:
- An easy-to-use platform for entering inputs and saving scenarios to review or continue working on later
- The opportunity to seamlessly share workbooks with your colleagues or accounting partners
- Downloadable PDF tutorials to guide you through features of each workbook
Through its partnership with Wine Business Education, the OWB continues to make this tool available free of charge to employees of all Oregon vineyards and wineries, a $360 per year value.
Access the upgraded Profit Planner: Instructions for accounts created prior to January 2020
To access the upgraded Profit Planner, you need to reset your password by following these steps:
- Click the LOG IN button on the upper right of the Profit Planner homepage. Note, you can also access the new PDF tutorials by scrolling down the homepage.
- On the next page, click “Lost your password?”
- On the following page, enter the email address associated with your account and click “Reset password.”
You will receive an email from Wine Business Education with a link to reset your password. Once you choose a new password, log in and you’ll be on your way! If you need technical assistance, contact Wine Business Education support and they will help get you set up.
Access the upgraded Profit Planner: Instructions for new accounts created January 2020 or later
To access the Profit Planner without payment through OWB’s partnership with Wine Business Education, you need to request an account through the Oregon Wine Board industry site.
- Under the LOG IN button on the upper right of the Profit Planner homepage, click “Request access.”
- On the next page, complete the Google form an click “Submit.”
- You will receive instructions from Wine Business Education within one business day on how to finish creating your account.
If you need technical assistance, contact Wine Business Education support and they will help get you set up.