We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team as a Hospitality Manager. This person is responsible for welcoming guests and executing a high level of service excellence throughout all aspects of the guest experience. Both Full and Part-Time positions are available. Shifts will include weekends and evenings.
Essential duties include:
• Welcoming guests upon arrival, completing the check-in process and assisting with transferring luggage to rooms
• Serve as host to our guests, serving wine and snack items as necessary
• Answer phones and email, using our reservations system and various operational systems to schedule stays and guest experiences
• Provide guest concierge services and assist guests with area recommendations
• Complete daily operating tasks to prepare Inn for guest arrivals and maintain a tidy and comfortable environment for guests
• Assist the Operations Manager with event planning and execution duties
• Assist with breakfast service and cleanup, and event setup, service and teardown as needed
• Assist with administrative and operational tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a warm, professional, responsible and poised manner, able to deliver the high level of service expected at a luxury property.
• Truly enjoy working in the hospitality industry and value creating personal connections with guests.
• Communicate articulately, with the ability to easily and kindly attend to all guest questions and needs.
• Present a professional, well-groomed image at all times in appearance and dress.
• Be proactive, detail oriented, excellent at following through, and a strong team player ready to contribute ideas and effort toward achieving our goals.
• Work independently, using good judgement to solve problems without direct supervision from manager.
• Familiarize quickly with our area's wineries and restaurants, and demonstrate personal interest in the local wine industry.
• Over 21, college experience preferred.
• Previous hospitality, retail or relevant service experience in a winery or hotel required.
• Lift up to 50 lbs and carry heavy luggage up and down a flight of stairs.
• Walk around the property frequently, including up and down stairs, to perform activities around the Inn.
• Pass alcohol and food service certifications as part of the new hire training program.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a letter of interest and resume.
St. Innocent Winery is looking for a passionate, motivated Tasting Room Associate to sell wine in our tasting room by creating experiences that reflects the uncompromising hospitality we are founded upon. All while maintaining a safe, clean environment that is up to the OLCC regulations standard.
St. Innocent began as an idea conceived in a moment of passion and inspiration in 1983. Mark Vlossak spent the next five years studying, taking classes, and apprenticing with Oregon wine pioneer, Fred Arterberry. In 1988, St. Innocent Winery was founded. Our goal is to produce wines that respect the quality and tradition of the Old World in one of the newest and most exciting wine-growing regions on the planet: Oregon's Willamette Valley.
As a family-owned & operated facility, we have cultivated a team-oriented culture among all staff across departments, and the right candidate must be willing to continue commitment to lateral service.
Tasting Room Associate Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent level of service to all customers
• Utilize POS system to handle routine sales transactions, including operating of cash registers/iPads
• Share knowledge of wine from our vineyard and beyond
• Assist with executing special events and wine club operations as needed
• Anticipate guests’ preferences and needs while curating their own personal experience
• Perform opening and closing duties as assigned
• Attend monthly staff meetings
• Attend monthly training sessions on industry related topics
• Adhere to all COVID-19 guidelines; including but not limited to, wearing a mask while working, washing hands frequently, sanitizing all surfaces frequently
• Weekend/holiday availability is required for this position
• Maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
• Must hold/obtain Valid OLCC Servers Permit prior to or within 30 days of start date
• Must hold/obtain Valid Food Handlers Permit prior to or within 30 days of start date
• 1-2 years in hospitality or service industry
• 2-3 years experience with wine preferred
• Formal Wine Education is preferred
• Willingness to learn
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Must be able to walk, lift, bend, reach, twist and stoop for up to 8 hours/day • Must be able to lift and carry up to 55 pounds
• Confident with organization and multitasking skills
• Able and comfortable to work in an outdoor environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a team player and willing to assist others when needed
• Receive 50% off all wine purchases from St. Innocent Winery
• Receive industry discounts at other participating wineries
• Have primary access to new releases and special promotions
St. Innocent Winery is committed to equal opportunity for all prospective employees, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or age
The rate of pay will be based on experience
Related keywords: sam's club, winery
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly as well as compliance with State and local requirements & recommendations.
5-ton capacity stainless steel open top fermenters with custom screen lids included. in great condition
2 inch tri-clover bottom valve
2 inch tri-clover racking valve
bottom door and gasket
interior screen covering all ports/valve openings
tanks are jacketed and include glycol couplings
forklift/pallet jack ports for mobility
Please inquire with any questions and for pictures.
Ponzi Vineyards is seeking 30 tons of Willamette Valley Pinot Gris for the 2021 vintage. Hand picked or machine harvested. LIVE Certified fruit is preferable.
13th leaf vines, Dijon clone 76 (approx. 80%) plus Dijon clone 95.
Laurelwood soil with Jory bedrock.
Elevation approx 600ft, rows run north/south.
All Chehalem Mountains, estate grown, Nicholas Vineyard.
Located in the hills between Newberg and Sherwood above 99W.