The Oregon Wine Board is proud to partner with the Oregon Wine Brotherhood to sponsor educational training workshops in tasting room and wine club management.
Susie Tucker from VingDirect will lead a series of four two-part webinars on Wednesday and Thursday mornings throughout May and June:
- Converting Guests To Wine Club Members (May 29 & 30)
- Advanced Sales: Selling More Wine in the Tasting Room (June 5 & 6)
- Wine Club Structure: Building a Strong Wine Club Foundation (June 12 & 13)
- Maintaining a Strong Wine Club & Retaining Members (June 19 & 20)
By attending Wine Club Structure: Building a Strong Wine Club Foundation, students will learn how to:
- Create club tiers (wine quantity, shipment frequency, etc.)
- Support and build upon your winery’s brand
- Leverage your winery’s assets
- Clearly communicate the benefit of wine club membership
- Incent team members to invite guests to join the wine club
- Implement best practices for club application and collateral
The webinars are free to Oregon wine producers. They will be recorded but you must register to have access to the recordings at a later date. To get the most from the these training sessions is it best to be online during the live webinars to ask Susie any questions directly.
You must register for each webinar to receive the link to attend.
Registration links for Wine Club Structure: Building a Strong Wine Club Foundation:
Requirements to Join Webinar:
- computer with speakers, or headphones
- webcam encouraged
- quiet/ distraction free environment to learn