Dates: May 16, 17, 23, 24, June 27
You are invited to sit down with us to sample through several barrels of our 2019 vintage Pinot noir. The wines you will be tasting will be offered as Futures at a 30% discount purchased by the case, or 20% discount purchased by the half case. We are also open for our regular walk in tasting flight at the bar.
Each seating will consist of 12 people. $15 tasting. Complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members, or if you purchase futures.
Seating times: 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
Accolades from past Single Block Series wine
- Years Best US Pinot Noir: Wine & Spirits
- Portland Monthly Oregon’s 50 Best Wines: vintage 2012, 2013
- 95 points: PinotFile
- 94 points: Wine & Spirits, PinotFile
- 93 points: Wine & Spirits, Vinous, Pinot File
- 92 points: Vinous, PinotFile, JamesSuckling.com
- 91 points: Wine Enthusiast, PinotFile, Burghound, Pinot Report, JamesSuckling.com, Vinous
- 90 points: Wine Enthusiast, PinotFile, Burghound, Pinot Report, International Wine Report, JamesSuckling.com