An advanced understanding of wine business is essential to success in an evolving industry and an ever-changing marketplace. This important industry certification was inspired by the Sonoma MBA in Wine Business to facilitate professional growth through advanced knowledge of wine business marketing, operations, and finance.
Created by professionals for professionals.
The Certificate in Wine Business Management is developed and taught by wine business veterans and industry experts. Whether you’re a current wine industry professional, a winemaker or viticulturist, or someone seeking entry to the wine industry, this program provides the knowledge and business acumen necessary to grow your career.
This comprehensive professional business certificate address key industry areas, including:
- Wine commerce and trade
- Wine marketing and sales
- Business issues associated with viticulture and winemaking
- Traditional business functions of strategy in building a wine business
- Finance, accounting, and management applied to the wine industry
- Regulatory issues concerning wine
- Optional certification with the successful completion of all three levels.