The London Wine Competition is an international wine competition organized by Beverage Trade Network. The London Wine Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. For any wine brand to earn its place on a retailer’s shelf or a restaurant’s wine list – and then vitally stay there – they need to be marketable and consumer-driven.
London Wine Competition will judge wines in three key areas:
– Their quality.
– Their value for money.
– What they look like.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons on why you should enter your wines in London Wine Competition.
- Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers
- Instill confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your wine as LWC rates wines by its value, package, and quality.
- Scores Feedback: Get your score breakdown by each criterion.
- Gives The Consumer A Sense and Stamp Of Approval.
- Winners To Get Unparalleled global reach via the BTN network. See Winning Impact For Further Details: https://londonwinecompetition.com/en/winning-impact-308.htm
Please visit the website for further information and check the latest offers and discounts. https://londonwinecompetition.com/en/
Please visit our key dates and deadlines page to view current pricing benefits and latest deadlines. https://londonwinecompetition.com/en/key-deadlines-and-pricing-253.htm
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS – It would be a Closed Door Event, where our judging panel shall go through the entered products and score them based on specific parameters as laid out in our Judging Process.
Event Date: – 15th March 2021
For more info, visit londonwinecompetition.com. You can also email your interest on email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 330 097 0138 or +1 855 481 1112 and our executive will call you back within 24 hours.