Lisa Perrotti-Brown is planning her review of Oregon wines in June 2017. If you would like to submit your wines for this tasting, please follow the instructions below:
- Send or deliver your wines and technical sheets to Northwest Distribution and Storage for consolidation by Jun. 2.
- All wine style and varieties will be accepted, but the samples must be new, current releases, not previously reviewed by the Wine Advocate.
- No barrel or tank samples will be accepted.
- Samples can be accepted on a first come, first served basis, with the cut-off at 450 individual wine submissions. Anyone who wants to submit wines for review above this cut off can send wines to Lisa’s office in Napa and the wines will be included in the Oregon report.
- All cases must be labeled “The Wine Advocate Tasting” on all sides.
- Send two bottles of wine per sample if under cork and one if under screwcap or synthetic closure. All samples must include technical information on the wine. Wines without this information will not be reviewed.
- Email Marie Chambers with the wines you plan to submit to ensure all bottles are accounted for when the wines are consolidated. If you do not do this, the OWB cannot ensure your wines will be reviewed.
If you have any questions please contact Marie Chambers.