Join the Oregon Wine Research Institute and its researchers from 8:30 a.m to 3:30 p.m. on Apr. 6 at Oregon State University for its annual event highlighting research relevant to the Oregon wine industry. The speaker and topic lineup for Grape Day includes:
- Dr. José Ramón Úrbez-Torres, research scientist, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada will present his world-renowned research on trunk disease
- Dr. Anita Oberholster, cooperative extension specialist in enology at UC Davis will talk about her current red blotch research
- Dr. Vaughn Walton, OSU extension entomologist, will discuss his current research on red blotch insect vectors
- Dr. Laurent Deluc, OSU associate professor, will discuss genetic markers for grapevine leafroll associated virus
- Brent Warneke, OSU department of botany and plant pathology grad student, will talk about powdery mildew fungicide resistance research
The cost to register is $65 and includes lunch plus a research abstract booklet. Click here to register before the Mar. 31 deadline.